Thursday, August 15, 2013

I miss this...

In a completely cliche move I quit blogging a few years ago. I think i have made a "I'm going to start blogging post" at least twice a year for the last 3 years. I may have blogged a Disneyland trip or two in there too!

I was looking back over my archives recently and really kicking myself for not keeping up with it. It was funny to read the stories of my boys and see their little mugs get bigger every day. I'm not sure if I let my blog haters (Mom), lack of personal computer time (new job) or the crash of mommy blogging in popular culture lead me astray but I am back I tell you! With gusto. I'm not going to even backdate my posts... so you my darling boys who I hope read these someday will have to put the timeline together on your own.

Obligatory cute pictures of the midgets:

0 comments:

Post a Comment