Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dickinson Park Zoo...

One of the perks of being a Phoenix Zoo member is that we can get free or discounted admission to several zoo's across the country. This makes for a nice free/cheap activity when we go on vacation and have some time to kill. We drove up to Springfield, MO for a day to visit the Dickinson Park Zoo.

The midgets love to go to a zoo and see animals. Dilly's favorites are hippos and lions. Jordy likes elephants and flamingos. This park had all of them!

All around the zoo there was small bronze statues of various animals. The following hilarity ensued...







I can't believe I even got this one... I was laughing so hard!



Poor Bambi!


I was also able to capture on film some "firsts" of the boys...

First dandelions... for reals! How sad!



And Dillon's first public slide. You know at the McDonald's playplace how there is a mom sending her older kid up to "save" the scared toddler. That's me!


Jordan is a funny kid. He has a great sense of humor and when he does his little quirky things totally unprovoked I love it. He just cracks me up!


And just when we thought the fun was over...

More statues in the parking lot!

1 comments:

j&krosser said...

The little deer is hilarious! Yes, I have no idea how you actually managed to capture a clear, non-shaky picture

Post a Comment