Well we aren't as crazy as the Focker's but pretty darn close! I will do a Love Story post later on about Blair and I so I can post some pretty cute pictures of just us. Long story short we were married June 20, 2003 in the Mesa Temple. We had our first midget in March 2005 and the second one came along in December 2006. Good thing I'm posting the dates, Daddy likes to forget them!
Blair works with all his High School friends (aka the Mormon Mafia) at Desert Services Intl. and I work three days a week at USA Today. Otherwise you can find me under a pile of boys, diapers and dishes. We live in Buckeye, AZ which is where Blair grew up. I swore I would never move to the "West Side" but I have learned to love my long commute and my desert landscapes. I'm still a Mesa girl at heart though!
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment