skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Karafa Family
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
The Christmas Suit
I just had to get a suit for Jordan this year! He will wear it to 2 baptism's this year too so it was worth it! He looks pretty dapper to me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Mindy
View my complete profile
Pages
Home
Friends & Family
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
2011
(17)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(57)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(10)
►
2009
(169)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(14)
▼
2008
(100)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(4)
Things I love...
Momma & PomPaw Hunt
The Christmas Suit
The Birthday Boy!
►
2007
(9)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
Total Pageviews
Labels
2010
(3)
Baseball
(2)
Bathtime
(1)
Bedtime
(2)
Birthday
(7)
Boys will be boys
(1)
Brigs
(1)
California
(3)
Christmas
(12)
Crafty
(2)
Daddy
(6)
Dillon
(13)
Disneyland
(26)
Family Time
(60)
FHE
(3)
Football
(2)
Halloween
(2)
Holidays
(17)
Hunts
(6)
Infertility
(1)
Jordan
(14)
Karafas
(2)
Mindy Whining
(1)
Montana
(1)
New Years
(1)
School
(4)
Snow
(1)
Soccer
(1)
Summer
(1)
The Midgets
(45)
Vacation
(13)
Zoo
(2)
Belongs to Mindy Karafa. Powered by
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
Heaven on Earth...
Blair spent 2 years living in Montana as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We recently spent 1 week in Monta...
It could be worse...
We took a drive to see the new temple being built in Phoenix. The boys were bored by the very thought of a "family drive". Poor th...
I miss this...
In a completely cliche move I quit blogging a few years ago. I think i have made a "I'm going to start blogging post" at least...
The Lazy River...
Just got back from a little overnight getaway to our favorite lazy river in the desert. This is the last weekend before Mom has to go back t...
Aspiring to Lofty Heights...
I have been wanting a specific couch from IKEA ever since we moved to the new house last year. A few months ago I found one for a steal on C...
0 comments:
Post a Comment