Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Things I love...

I am sitting at my desk today just thinking about all my boys. I was overwhelmed with the love I have for them and thought I would type a few things.

I love that Jordy & Dill have become best friends. I love that they can play together and I hear them giggling in their room. I love that Jordan helps Dillon climb the stairs and tells him "We're almost there. Keep going" until they reach the top. I love that they will be close in age and good friends.

I love that Jordan loves reading and wants me to read him stories every night. I love that he can't get enough of snuggling in my bed. I love that he is wild and silly and has an imagination that runs wild.

I love that Dillon is such a Mommy's boy. Even on our rough days I love to look at his cute chubby face and dimples and know that he loves me more than he can say. I love that he is daring and will try just about anything. I love how much he loves his family. I love that he has to stop and point out Da-Da in pictures everytime he see's one.

I love that Blair lets me take charge. I love that he forgives me everyday. I love that when I get angry and think that we are in a fight he has no idea what would give me that idea. I love that he loves his Dad so much and has a best friend. I love that he talks to me even when he doesnt want to (if you know him, you know that this is huge!) And most of all I love that he is mine for eternity.

Although I know for certain I am not the best mom or wife, and that on most days I don't even come close I wanted my boys to know I love them more than anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment