My face has been at the top of the blog for far too many days now! I have a bunch of things to post about and just haven't gotten all my pictures together so today it will have to be Flashback Friday!
I was looking around on my work computer to find the perfect picture to post and found this:
I think Dillon was only a few days old! And Jordy looks like such a baby! Boo hoo!
2 comments:
you've got to be kidding me! haha... nobody even knows where jo city is! i grew up there too, how funny is that... so bishop hunt is a relative i'm assuming!? or maybe Boyce Hunt... I went to school with Amber. What year did you graduate?... your boys are such dolls too... I'm sad I never really got to know you.
Oh those sweet adorable baby boys. The kids are VERY excited for Halloween, especially since the boys are coming.
Post a Comment