Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun times...

** Post edited per Grandma Hunt complaining!**

Thursday FRIDAY evening we found out we were having some weekend guests (Grandma & Grandpa Hunt, Gillian & Noah). Now I am a mean daughter and sister and require my family to give me a week notice before they come. Maybe that's why they haven't been back since that fateful Thanksgiving in 2003 2005(the ENTIRE family got stomach flu except Jordan & I). My mother in law told me "They are coming to see you, not your house"! For once I actually listened and we had a great weekend in spite of my un-vacuumed stairs!



Saturday we took the boys....excuse me MARIO & LUIGI to the Boo at the Zoo festivities. The boys costumes were a big hit. Dillon even kept his hat on for 20 minutes or so.


Jordan was very excited to see Grandma Hunt. He was her little shadow all around Super Target!


Saturday was Grandma's 51 21st birthday so we took her out to Jordan's favorite restaurant for dinner...Cracker Barrel!


Dillon has started being our little gymnast. He swings on anything he can find:


At least someone uses it! Right?

5 comments:

j&krosser said...

Your costumes turned out way cute!!

G Gang said...

Oh man, those costumes are so cute! And I'm sure your mom is going to be real excited that you told everyone how old she is. He he he

Darice said...

Their costumes are so, so cute! Happy birthday to your mom- it's so nice to have family visit!

Barnes Family said...

Oh that is so cute! The costumes and Dillon hanging from the treadmil.. Awesome!!

G Gang said...

I knew it. Nice edit

Post a Comment