Friday, March 6, 2009

Field Trip...

Jordy's class had a field trip to the Wildlife World Zoo and Dill and I tagged along. The boys were super excited to go, especially Dillon who wouldnt go to sleep last night he was so amped!
The "big" thing the kids were looking forward to was feeding the Giraffe's. Jordan told me all about how it's tongue would feel rough and stick to your hand.
Yeah that's not some random man holding Jordan, its his teacher Miss Brooke's husband, Chris.

The kids were so cute together. Jordan wanted Brinna to be his best friend and Brinna wanted Abigail to be hers.
These two are especially cute together!

Dillon had a great time climbing all the animal enclosures. I think he felt at home!
Such a fun day! And the weather was perfect. Lets hope tomorrow goes as smooth!

3 comments:

Stoddard Family said...

Jordy's little girlfriend is so adorable. I love her little outfit. Tomorrow will be great! Happy Birthday Jordy!!!

Watson Family said...

Your boys look so adorable. :) What a fun time!

Rachel said...

I really wanted to tag along too. Mikey's been sick. Cute pictures!

Post a Comment