Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jordan's Day...

Photobucket

Jordan requested to ring in his birthday with a familiar theme... Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! The cake specifically. After the Elmo debacle of December I felt like I needed to try a little harder this go round. He was happy with it. A happy Jordy = A happy Mom!

The front:
The back:
One super happy & slightly spazzed out 4 year old!

Grandma, Grandpa & Aunt Valerie braved Jordy's germs and helped us celebrate in style.
Daddy grilled us some Hot Diggity Dogs, and hamburgers complete with mini Mickey cheese. Jordan loved all his presents and has been playing non-stop ever since. Daddy got a basketball hoop and the boys have been having a great time. Dillon finds wearing a uniform helps him score more points.
An interview with our resident 4 year old:
M-   What was your favorite present?
J-     Suprise Clubhouse.
M-    What was the best part about your birthday?
J-      Superman icecream.
M-     Do you feel older?
J-      YES!
M-    Why?
J-     Cuz I'm 4!
M-    What are your 4 favorite things?
J-     1. To play with toys
        2. Watch TV
        3. Watching a Movie, like Wall-E
        4. Going to church
M-    What is your favorite color?
J-      Yellow, pink and blue. Light blue.
M-     What is your favorite food?
J-      Ramen and rice and milk and cinnamon.
M-     What is your favorite movie?
J-       Wall-E
M-     What is your favorite TV show?
J-       Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jon & Kate + Eight, and even Phinneaus and Ferm (Ferb)
Happy Birthday little man!

9 comments:

G Gang said...

Happy Birthday Jordan!

The Wright's said...

Wow, that cake is A-mazing!! Great job!

Happy Birthday Jordan! I think Brinna should give you a birthday kiss. : )

The Maestas Family said...

Happy Birthday Jordy!!! That pic with Grandpa is HILARIOUS!!! Wish we could have been there!

The Maestas Family said...

Oh, and great cake!!! You did an awesome job!

Kristin said...

Cute cake! I need you to give me some ideas for princess cupcakes for Natalie's birthday. Jordan looks so grown up. I cannot believe our boys are turning 4! We are getting so old. :)

Stoddard Family said...

We love phineas and ferb too!! it is uncle eric's favorite show. I hope you had a super birthday Jordy! We will see you in 2 weeks!

Barnes Family said...

What a cute cake! I love the toothless smile too.. Such a cutie!
Happy Birthday Jordan!

Kelly and Megan said...

That was such a cute cake. For me, I stress out over the birthday cake the most. Kelly thinks I am crazy for it! What a cute little boy. I think that is hilarious that he likes "Jon and Kate plus 8!" That cracks me up!

Kelly and Megan said...

Oh ya, your blog is always so cute. You always have such fun backgrounds and blog accessories!

Post a Comment