Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hello Jello...

We took the boys to see Monster's vs. Aliens a few weekends ago. Jordan loved it and Dillon actually sat and watched the whole movie. I don't know how he stomached it without the 3-D glasses. The couple of times he ripped mine off it was so blurry. I have decided that a full length 3-D movie is not for me, the motion sickness quotient is too high.

The movie was okay, probably not as good as our next feature UP! but we did get one funny out of it. Jordy kept saying something and we didn't realize it was a line from the movie for awhile. We got a good laugh out of him saying:
" I think that Jell-O gave me a fake phone number."
P.S for my Buckeye friends...The McDonald's in Walmart has B.O.B as the toy. He was my boys favorite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment