Thursday, September 17, 2009
Feeling Funky...
I'm in a funk chickadees. A funky funk that I just can't shake. There is several contributing factor's to said funk and it's refusal to leave my life. But I am tired of thinking about it. And if I write it, I will read it and then think about it again.
I wonder will my babies ever know how much they mean to me? Will they know how each night as we snuggle in my bed that their hugs, laughter, kisses and dreams lift my funk if even for a moment? Probably not. But one day maybe they will read this and know. Love them. I love, love, love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel your funk. I'm afraid mine will be sticking around for the next 7 months or so...
Sweet post. I get in funks sometimes too, but chocolate gets me right out of it!!
I love your post. The pictures are so cute. There is nothing like a sweet hug from your kids when you are in a funk. Hopefully things will get better. You are so strong to be doing it all while Blair is traveling.
Post a Comment