Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Goodbye summer, Hello Fall...

The midgets and I spent our last day of summer swimming in Grandma's cold pool. At least one thing is cold these days right? Things from this summer that I am going to remember:

  • Dillon starting to talk
  • Our first trip to Disneyland
  • Our Vegas getaway
  • Seeing WICKED


The wind this morning was a perfect beginning to Autumn. A blustery day that made me think of Pooh Bear and his pals (which I love). Things I am looking forward to this Fall:


  • "Cooler" weather
  • Warm soup and rolls
  • HALLOWEEN
  • New TV shows
  • Movie nights under a cozy blanket

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I thought the same thing this morning when I walked outside. It wind reminded me of autumn. I cannot wait to wear a jacket, jeans and something other than flip flops. What a cute post!

Christie & Dan said...

I love that you refer to your children as "the midgets." Unless you're referring to some friends of yours...then maybe it's not so nice of me to laugh.

Post a Comment