We pulled off the biggest surprise of the year this past Sunday. All my Mom's children were able to come together and surprise her for her birthday. I cant believe we were all able to keep it a secret. Not to mention hide 8 children and 6 adults in her living room and keep everyone quiet long enough for a proper
"SURPRISE"
The birthday girl requested her picture removed.
All the grandkids were glad to wear party hats and thourougly enjoyed the cupcakes brought all the way from Snowflake. Gill even made a homemade German chocolate cake for the adults.
I didnt get a picture but she had equal amounts of cake and delicious coconut pecan frosting. And it was delicious!
The gathering of all the family sure made Mom happy, but I think Grandpa was just as glad to see everyone.
We were able to see my brother Ben and his cute girlfriend Courtney. Wedding bells may be ringing in the future for these two so it was nice to get to know her better.
As usual Dillon wants to go back to Grandma Hunt's (and play with baby Buzz & Woody). He tells me everyday.
To the birthday girl-
Thanks for being my mom. I know it hasn't always been an easy job (hopefully it has been worth it). Thank you for teaching me to be a strong woman.Thanks for teaching me that I can do just about anything, and that I won't know unless I try.
I hope you were really surprised, and that you forgive me ignoring you in my attempt to keep it a secret.
I love you!
Mindy
2 comments:
Looks like fun!! Happy birthday Mom.
Hey - I wasn't invited!!!
Thanks for the pictures. Brigs are super cute! On to planning the next party... Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment