Saturday, October 31, 2009

This is Halloween...

It was fun to have Halloween fall on Saturday this year. It makes the day much less stressful for Mommy. We even have time to do a dress rehearsal in jammies. These Casanova Cowboy's are the rootinest tootinest and I love them.



The boys decided ages ago what they wanted to be this year. I had fun making their costumes again and I was very pleased that the liked them. Hearing people recognize them tonight was also nice, even if it was mostly middle aged men.





Ever since moving to Buckeye I have dreamed of living in Verrado. I covet the tree lined streets and front porches. We ditched our half empty neighborhood and trick-or-treated down Main Street. The tree lined streets didn't disappoint. I felt like we were straight out of a movie.





After an hour or so the boys were losing steam and their bags we full of more candy than I care to let them eat. More candy than I also care to steal out of their bags and eat myself even...




We still had a couple promised stops to see Grandparents so we stopped to get a little pick me up...





Unfortunately we didn't make it in time to save this little guy...






Happy Halloween from the Karafa Family!

3 comments:

j&krosser said...

Cute costumes by the way.

j&krosser said...

I laughed at the middle age men knowing better than the kids about the costumes. I told my husband and his reply was, "I love Phineas and Ferb." There you have it- now we know the real demographics of who is watching that show.

The Maestas Family said...

Those are hilarious!!! Soooooooooo cute!!!! You are so talented!!!

Post a Comment