I know it's a parental cliche to say that he brings so much joy to our lives but he truly does. Jordan cares so much about pleasing others. Me, his Dad, his brother, his Grandma. He has no harsher critic than himself. It hurts me to see him be so hard on himself sometimes. Jordan has a big toothless grin that lights up my life. Everyday is a new adventure for him and he shares the excitement willingly.
One of my favorite traits of Jordan is his creativity. He has natural artistic talents. He draws, sings, and creates every day. I love to upload my camera and find pictures that he has taken and see life from his perspective. I think he has a natural eye for taking pictures.
Being his mother is a gift that I cherish. I love my boy!
(even like this)
1 comments:
This picture is hilarious!! And the Sunbeams were my very most favorite part of the program!
Post a Comment