Friday, November 20, 2009

Sunny days, sweeping the clouds away...

I'm feeling sunny today. After two weeks of sick children and a sick Mommy I finally feel better. I can swallow, I can breathe and my head isn't pounding. I think I take my good health for granted until I get sick like this.

My lip is healing nicely after Dillon head-butted me and split it open (that was awesome.) It was a test of my patience and restraint that is for sure.

Blair returns today from his weeklong stay in Sierra Vista. We miss him terribly when he is away. So terribly that I even long for his snoring. And that says a lot.

Tootsie was rather friendly this morning. Now to get her to the groomer...

It's Friday! And it's gorgeous outside!

Next week is a short week for work!

I get to see my family next week! Maybe Brigs will like me this time...

PUMPKIN PIE

Christmas decorations are coming out soon..

My mother in law asked me if I lost weight this week (if only).

It's a sunny day indeed!

1 comments:

The Maestas Family said...

You forgot one thing... NEW MOON CAME OUT!!!! Come on, I know you've seen it already!!!

Post a Comment