Monday, January 4, 2010
Dos Mil Diez...
4 days down and 361 to go. I took the midgets to our new McDonald's to play and feast on $1.50 Happy Meals today. The boys had a blast and kept me and other patrons entertained. Jordan of course made friends (he always does) and Dillon taught other kids how to be naughty on the slide. I prefer to think of it as his practice for the Big Leagues. SAFE!
Dillon successfully slept in his own bed last night (all night) and was so proud to tell Daddy when he got home from work. He told me the cutest thing this morning: "The sheets tried to steal my socks". I giggled at that one. My silly boy.
I try to fit a lot into my "day off" and sometimes things backfire on me. Our McDonald's date & diet grocery shopping were successful but once we got home all I got accomplished was a few loads of laundry and hauling the tree out to the curb. Add to the equation that Daddy came home late from work and needed a few hours of sleep (and quiet) and my day quickly spiraled out of control. There's nothing like a nice sudsy bath to wash away the remnants of a long and cranky day.
Hello Mr. Enormous feet (Blair Jr.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment