| Rununcula Flowers : My favorite at Disneyland |
My boys and I are looking forward to next week when we camp out at Bama Hunt's house with Betsy & her family for the 3rd Annual Spring Break-a-Thon. I am a little bummed out to not be hosting it this year but if these temps hold steady we may get in a little pool time!
Today was one of my favorite "work days" of the year. I have a client who every year send us a box bursting with Daffodils just waiting to open and spread their happy yellow cheer. I stuffed a fist full into a styrofoam cup (swanky eh) and placed them near my favorite photo's in frames. I can't wait until tomorrow when they will be open and ready to brighten my otherwise mediocre work day.
I forgot all about St. Pat's today and Jordan didnt let me live it down. I've been pinched at least 3 times... Now all I can think about is wishing I had a copy of Darby O'Gill and the Little People to snuggle in bed and watch with him.
And now that I think about it, it just may be that movie that started my midget obsession...
I blame you and your brogue Sean Connery!
1 comments:
I forgot to wear green too. I have been pinched many, many times. Spring Break-a-thon is going to be super fantastic this year!!I have already packed the games.
Post a Comment