The
Karafa family is suffering with a nasty cold that has spread through the troops. It started with Jordan (as usual) and has ended up catching Dillon and I in the last 2 days. One of the best things about being sick is...oh wait, nothing. Moms really don't get to be "sick" like everyone else.
Tonight we had
FHE a day late and made a Gingerbread house.
Jordan was really into it. Two thumbs up!!
Dillon was really into eating the royal icing.
They both were really into an immediate sugar rush and chased each other through the house.
Daddy is really into not appearing on my blog.
Mommy is really into trying to create the PERFECT Christmas card. And convincing Daddy that we should all appear in the photo this year. Christmas
jammies in bed? Come on!
Boys.....Boogers.....Candy.....Cuddling.....Snuggling.....SNORING...
Just another day in the
Karafa house.
3 comments:
I love that you are using the baby lattice gate for the puppy.
If you only knew! We have a gate for the stairs, the hallway and to keep her out of the family room. Sheesh, I did more puppy-proofing then baby-proofing!
Cute gingerbread house! I agree with you that the whole family should be in the picture this year. Brett hates pictures too but I told him we have to have at least one of the whole family each year!
Post a Comment