Monday, December 1, 2008

Lights, Trees & Christmas Countdown...

Blair's sister Tara and her family were in town this past weekend for Thanksgiving. We all got together to see the ZooLights on Saturday. I took my camera in hopes of getting cute pictures but this was as good as it got. And these were while we were waiting in line for it to open!
Sunday before church we got our tree up. I wish I could have Christmas decorations up all year, and I think Jordan does too. This is the first year that Jordan has been really excited about Christmas. It really is for kids isn't it? It makes it so enjoyable for us to watch his amazement with the season.
He is such a HAM!!
Yes, I have become one of "THOSE" people. You know.....the crazy old ladies that dress up their dogs! Tootsie got in on the Christmas fun.
You have to love the Target $1 Spot (where Tootsie got her adorable sweater!)
Daddy was working late tonight so we had to do FHE on our own. I tried to read a story from the December Friend but couldn't even get past the first page because the boys were so anxious to start our Christmas Countdown. Tonight's fun was to write our letters to Santa.
Only 24 days until Christmas!

5 comments:

Stoddard Family said...

Where did that Santa countdown come from? I need one of those. Your deals were apparently great. I love that the dog is one of "those" dogs. I'm sure Blair loves that.

The Karafa Family said...

I bought the countdown on clearance after Christmas in 2005! But I have the exact same one that we grew up with (the mouse) here at work, should I send it?

Stoddard Family said...

I have the one we grew up with. Thanks though. Watch for me this year for one like yours, please. Thank You!

G Gang said...

What, pants aren't on the list?

Kristin said...

Cute pictures! So can I expect to see Tootsie in the family Christmas Card? WIth a sweater like that you need to take as many pictures as possible!

Post a Comment