Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas- Part 3 (the Karafa's)

We celebrated Christmas with the Karafa family Saturday the 27th. Nanny, Pappy (Blair's Grandparents), Grandma & Papa Karafa, Aunt Tara, Uncle Zo & Jaxon were all there. It was nice to get together with everyone. It doesn't happen too often. I didn't get a picture but Blair deep fried our turkey and it was delicious! Very moist & yummy! Good job Babe!

Dillon had a fun time riding his horsey Papa.

Jordan had fun while waiting unpatiently to open the presents.
Big hits....the Lobo & Aggies presents from Uncle Zo & Aunt Tara
Blair had Pappy this year for our gift exchange. He got him a photo (of us) puzzle. It came in a cool tin with the picture on top. Hope he liked it.
Grandma & Papa got the boys some pretty cool bikes (that Mommy picked out). They have been a huge hit. Dillon needs to grow a few inches before he really going.
Ah! I think I am finally caught up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment