Friday, January 2, 2009

What were yours?

Resolutions I mean.

There are the classic standbys

  • Eat better/less
  • Diet/exercise
  • Watch less TV
  • Read the BOM
  • Keep the house clean

This year I have added these

  • kiss my husband EVERY DAY (amazing how this lapses isn't it?)
  • Read the BOM alone & with children
  • Have family prayer everyday
  • Blog more!!

Now all these probably seem pretty fine & dandy. But blog more?

I really enjoy reading blogs. I like to see pictures of everyone's families and see what they are up to but even more than that I really enjoy reading the voices of LDS women. It's like a group of girlfriends that you will never meet but it doesn't really matter. It's nice to see that everyone has joys & triumphs along with the tribulations. I enjoy the reality of being a mother in 2009!

So blog on ladies! I will be reading!

4 comments:

G Gang said...

Is that Blair I see at the top of your blog????

G Gang said...

Is that Blair I see at the top of your blog????

G Gang said...

Is that Blair I see at the top of your blog????

G Gang said...

Ok so I didn't mean to comment that 4 times but there is something screwed up with my computer. (this is the 3rd time i'm writing this!!!) But i'm sure it have you a good laugh.

Post a Comment