Tuesday, January 13, 2009

If a picture speaks a thousand words...

Do these ones say that Dillon is less than thrilled with sleeping in a big boy bed?


Or that he dreams of saving the world one foam couch at a time?
Does this one tell you that Disney toys rule our roost?

Or that while my boys have mastered the art of stealing my camera but not how to work the flash?
Can you hear how much Jordan & Dillon love playing in the yard with their best gal Toots?


What does this one say to you?


To me it says that when I spied this in action while standing at the sink washing my dishes I knew I had to run and get my camera from upstairs. I quietly snuck it out of my room without waking Dilly or Blair from their afternoon slumber and raced back down the stairs. A quick peek out the sliding door told me I was still in time to capture the moment! Yahoo! I quickly (but not gracefully) tried to scale the baby-gate at the bottom step catching my skirt and one leg on the backside.
And speaking of backsides I fell right on mine. (Katie I have 2 words for your visual reference......Pasadena & Taco-Truck.)

4 comments:

G Gang said...

Awesome! At least this time you didn't have an audience! Although I doubt many of the people there even remembered your tumble. But I sure do - good times!

G Gang said...

Another comment - I notice you've passed on Bedtime Bear to Dillon...

Watson Family said...

Scaling baby gates in a single bound, sounds like you are a Super Mom to me!!! :) Those always trip me up too. :)

Kristin said...

YOu poor thing! At least you were able to capture that perfect moment with Jordan and Tootsie! That picture is too cute. I love how Jordy is wearing a helmet. YOu have trained him well.

So I take it Dillon is officially out of the crib? GOt any good pointers? I know we are going to have a battle with Natalie.

Post a Comment