Okay- so I think this post means that you are going to decorate with orange and if you are then I am TOTALLY freaking out!! I LOVE ORANGE TOO! Who knew!- and you might be the last push I need to finally do the orange thing in my house!
I love your love of orange, and share an affinity for most fabulous flaboyants like Mr. Adler, and find your sense of style utterly delightful. :) I can't wait to see the results. Your blog is so fun!!!
3 comments:
Okay- so I think this post means that you are going to decorate with orange and if you are then I am TOTALLY freaking out!! I LOVE ORANGE TOO! Who knew!- and you might be the last push I need to finally do the orange thing in my house!
I love your love of orange, and share an affinity for most fabulous flaboyants like Mr. Adler, and find your sense of style utterly delightful. :) I can't wait to see the results. Your blog is so fun!!!
I am starting to get very concerned...
Post a Comment