Thursday, February 12, 2009

My sweetheart...

Just had a beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered to me at work. Red roses, red & pink carnations(shut-up Katie, they are my favorite), daisy's, and bluebells.

My office smells delicious!

I have been quite crabby this week and feel very VERY badly!  (I may have found out the reason for my memory issue's etc....PMS) Oh yeah, and I told Betsy & Kristal just last Friday that he never ever sends me flowers!

Blair will be smothered with smooches when I get home!

3 comments:

G Gang said...

Ah that's sweet. And I know carnations are your favorite and apparently so does Blair. Enjoy the flowers.

Watson Family said...

What a sweet husband you have!!!

Kristin said...

What a great husband! I am sure Blair knew that you were having a difficult week. The only time I ever got flowers at work was when Brett and I were dating. At least your husband still sends you flowers!

Post a Comment