Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday Dillon Dear...

Yesterday (the 21st ) was the birthday of my little sweetie Dillon James. I cannot believe my baby is already 4 years old. Time goes by way too fast.

A Birthday SourPuss

We celebrated first by going to Amazing Jakes's on Saturday with G&G Hunt.Well and Ben & Courtney & Noah too (of course)The boys had an AMAZING TIME! The loved the pizza and pasta buffet and all the games. 



We most enjoyed the bowling, air hockey and laser tag. Dillon like laser tag because he got to shoot little girls. Such a Romeo that one. He has been asking for a Pillow Pet every time the commercial comes on or we go to Wal-Mart and big brother came through. I treasure these brief moments of brotherly love.




They have a ride that is called the Froggy Hopper. The kids are strapped in while the ride goes up and drops them down slowly and repeats. Blair and I had the best laugh watching Dillon's face when the ride dropped. He smiled all the way up then cringed the whole way down. When he got off the ride he was laughing and kept saying "I peed my pants, I peed my pants"! I took him to the bathroom (dry) and figured that the sensation of his stomach dropping must have made the poor thing think he was peeing!


We celebrated with the Karafa family on the actual birthday. Dillon requested a store bought cake. After the "Elmo Fiasco of 2007" who could blame the kid. He also wanted chicken noodle potato soup and rolls. It was delicious. The boys and I spent our afternoon at Dollar Tree gathering supplies for hand made birthday hats. Since we celebrate Grandpa, Dillon & Daddy's birthdays all at once we wanted it  to be festive.



He looks so much like a "Mini Barry" (my Dad) here...
Fun Facts about a Four year old DILLON:

  • His favorite color is orange
  • His favorite thing to eat is hangabers (hamburgers)
  • His favorite movie is Toy Story
  • He is 33 pounds... lightweight
  • His favorite toy is stuffed animals (beanies to be exact)
  • He loves going to a party

Happy Birthday Pickles!!

1 comments:

Darice said...

Such a cutie- happy birthday!

Post a Comment