Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Our Family...


We had family pictures taken the other night. After the shoot we spent a while visiting with Grandma Karafa. Somehow a story about Dillon came up and Grandma mentioned I needed to write it down. It gave me the push I needed to start blogging again. It really is about keeping track of the magical moments we spend together (whether they occur at Disneyland or not) :)

It's not only the stories I have been missing, but the pictures too.



I treasure pictures of my favorite people!



So here's to regularly posting again. And to telling My little Pickles awesomely hilarious story!

3 comments:

Aubry and Ryan said...

Love how the pics turned out! Such a cute fam!

Kristin said...

Cute pictures. The boys look so grown up. I love their slicked down hair. I cannot get Carson to comb his hair or for it to stay down when I can come it. We have just decided to keep it short enough so that we can't comb it.

G Gang said...

Awesome pictures!

Post a Comment