Tuesday, December 1, 2009

24 Days & Counting...


{clears throat} la la la, me me me...

"On the 1st day of Christmas my true loves and me, made snowflakes out of tortillaaaaaaaaaaaas"



A Christmas countdown has been a long standing tradition in the Hunt family. It's one tradition I had to carry on to my own family. Tonight we found two little chocolates and a slip of paper stating that tonight's activity would be Making Snowflakes. We made and decorated traditional paper snowflakes to add to our decor. There's nothing like a little glitter glue from the $1 store to get you in a festive mood.



We also made tortilla snowflakes and decorated them with "edible glitter" (aka...cinnamon & sugar) and toasted them until toasty and delicious. It was a hit!



Only 24 more days to go!

2 comments:

G Gang said...

Sounds like fun.
I know you're busy but drop me a line sometime. I would still like to do dinner or lunch when you get a chance.

Christie & Dan said...

Mmmm, the edible snowflakes sound delicious!

Post a Comment