Sunday, December 6, 2009

Missed a few...19 days...

Well the 4th, 5th & 6th days of Christmas have come and passed. My lovies and I have continued our countdown, I just haven't been the greatest at taking a camera along.

On the 4th day the midgets and I headed to Dollar Tree for some shopping. They were allowed to pick any presents they wanted to gift to their brother. Jordan got the idea and had a ball. Dillon was too busy shopping for himself.

The 5th day we spent with Daddy (our favorite days) and he took us to Cracker Barrel for dinner. Cracker Barrel is Jordan's all-time favorite place to go. It's peach pancakes every time!

Now for the 6th Day...

"On the 6th day of Christmas my true loves and me, made a village out of gingerbread".



Last year was our first foray into gingerbread making. It's definitly going to be a tradition we continue.



Our favorite part is eating the candy. Like you couldn't guess that!




Only 19 days to go...

0 comments:

Post a Comment