Tuesday, December 8, 2009

8 days down, 17 to go...




"On the 8th day of Christmas my true loves and me hung a garland and watched Prep and Landing".


We also finished painting our ornaments. I made the boys take their clothes off and Dillon went one further and took his diaper off. So we painted in undies and birthday suits. I took pictures (you bet I did) but Daddy thinks it better to not post them (wise Daddy).


I would tell you which ones were mine and which were Jordan's but it would be too embarrassing. If you could see the pictures of a naked Dill with paint all over his teeth and lips you could probably guess his by the colors.

We followed up our painting by hanging my cedar garland. I made some little Boy Scout pretty happy by buying his garland. It's worth it though. Almost makes up for my guilt of mot liking Boy Scouts. Well not the boys just the organization. I guess I have only 3 years to get over it...YIKES!

We took a rainbow bath (from the paint) and the boys hopped into my bed to watch the movie. Pretty cute but I wish these movies were a little longer. Daddy arrived home from Scouts (seeing a theme here) with a Sonic surprise and sugared the boys up. Dillon is sitting here (at 10:20 pm) bright eyed and bushy tailed as I type. And Jordy has been sent back to bed twice. Awesome. So when they are tired and grumpy and I have to drag them to Grandmas in the morning Daddy will already be gone. I am seeing another pattern here.

Only 17 days to go...

1 comments:

Lara said...

Those ornaments look like a fun project for FHE or something, but I'm not sure I'd be game. I bet they look great on your tree!

Post a Comment