There is nothing like attempting to back-blog to give a gal a massive headache. And bloggers block. Basically the loss of all things creative from one's mind.
Our trip to Disneyland followed immediately by birthday celebrations and holiday gatherings in 3 locations overloaded my memory card, my brain etc.. I have far too many photo's and not enough wit to properly display them on their own post.
So tonight I am emptying the cluttered mess in my mind. Forgive me in advance, it will probably be a long one...
Our last day at Disneyland was spent mostly together with the whole family. Since Jaxon had missed out the day before we retraced some steps so he could enjoy the favorite rides of the boys. I love this photo. Grandpa K. is always willing to sacrifice himself for the pleasure of his little buddies. I think he is having fun though.
We finally made it to A Bug's Land. Jordan had been begging all week. And wouldn't you know my crazies ran through the freezing cold water just like it was July again. Blair blamed his "height" and forced me to ride the bumper cars. After seeing this photo I decided to dye my hair back dark. On a side note Jordan told me (tonight) that I looked like the old Mommy and my brown hair looks better than my painted yellow hair. Always a critic.
In all my trips in the last few years I have never seen the Bug's Life 3D movie. If you have you will understand this... When I felt it I screamed so loud that I sent my MIL into a laughing fit. Which in turn made me laugh. And clutch my overactive bladder for dear life. It was pretty hilarious! Definitely a memory moment for the 2 of us.
On our way home we made a last minute Costco run in Palm Springs. We loaded 3 boys into a cart (my nephew rode with us both ways) and ran inside for a last minute birthday cake. Dillon had requested a Woody Buzz cake for his Chuck E Cheese party that night and I figured I could doctor up a plain one from Costco when we got home. Here's his cake. And surprisingly he loved it.
Not too bad for a Merry Christmas make-over.
Speaking of Christmas...
Agent P jammies were requested and procured:
And talking dogs were a happy surprise:
Santa Claus brought me a new lens that I tried out at my parents. It helped that my baby brother got a fun new friend for Christmas too...
Two cutie patooties playing Twister all alone in the backyard doesnt hurt either. Dilly thinks Annie is his girlfriend (Shh... don't tell him they're related. Not yet anyway, he loves her so much)
Phew... I feel much better. It's like free therapy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Your pictures, and posts, are always so great! Happy New Year to you & yours!
looks like fun!
Cute pictures. Way to recap all the events of the past few weeks. Which lens did you get? I want one that is a telephoto but havn't decided which one yet.
We need to go out for lunch. It has been way too long.
Post a Comment