Blair is such a good Dad. Where I lack patience he has it. When I am too tired to play ball he is the best catcher. When Mario Kart is too hard for Mommy to play and win, Daddy plays and wins all the trophy's.
We had a fun filled weekend starting with a shopping spree at Daddy's favorite store....McFarlane's.I would post more about this obsession but this picture was taken as Blair fervently was packing his treasures back into the bag yelling "You cannot blog about this". Love you!
Next Blair, Jordan and I headed to Chase Field for a fun filled night of baseball and music. I mean does it get any better than Baseball and Roger Clyne? I think not.
I have the cutest video of Jordy air-drumming on Blair's lap but I have to figure out how to rotate it!
This picture is just for you Katie!
Poor Dillon had to stay home with Grandma for the game but he woke up nice and early and was Mommy's little helper.
The finished product. This is my first time making homemade muffins. They were yummy!
Happy Father's Day Blair!
3 comments:
I love the picture of Jordan. He is getting so big. As for turning the video, you can do it in adobe Premiere elements or Pro. I have had the same problem with shooting video too. Let me know if you have questions or want me to do it!
Happy Father's Day Blair!
I know how you feel, Mindy sabataged me on her blog too (the high school pictures!!!).
Thanks for the Roger picture. We really wanted to go although I have to admit we had a good time a stake conference. (It must be the bishopric thing - I don't know!!!)
Hey Mindy! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Jordan is so cute, we sure did like having him in our nursery class.
Post a Comment