I think I have become obsessed! If you frequent my blog you have probably noticed the layout changing every day. Sorry, but it is my latest obsession! The good thing is that now I think I am ready to do digital scrapbooking! I do not have the time to do it the old fashioned way but I really like doing it online.
So for any of my friends that are interested in dabbling along with me check these out!
Free cute paper and layouts:
www.shabbyprincess.com
Free photo editor:
www.getpaint.net
More scrap ideas:
www.scrapbookflair.com
Photo printer & books:
www.shutterfly.com
www.winkflash.com
If any of you know of other good sites please share!!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I need to get on the ball about changing my blog every once and awhile. You'll have to let me know how the scrapbooking goes (slacker at that as well).
Post a Comment