Blair and I had a nice time on our date. We ate at Oregano's (pizzookie...YUM-O) and saw Get Smart. It was a really funny movie, and was nice to see one without all the raunchy humor for a change.
Saturday started out really nice, Blair got up with the kids and let me sleep in a little. Unfortunately that was short lived as by 10:00 Blair and I were at the urgent care center because he has a kidney stone. Luckily my Dad has had several so I knew the symptoms right away. I was surprised how quickly we got in & out especially on a Saturday. Blair was sent home with some Vicodin and instructions to drink, drink, drink. Poor guy!
Sunday was Dillon's first day of Nursery! He was a champ and stayed the whole time. Daddy dropped him off and said he didn't even look back. I can't believe my baby is so big. Here he is before church on his big day, sorry about the finger smudge on the lens!

3 comments:
Yes! I love the new background. Help me tomorrow to fix it, please. Mom and Dad are coming over tomorrow to help me stage the house and fix a few things. Hopefully this thing will sell so I can get into that bigger one, even though it needs a lot of work too. Mom's fixer uppers always turn out so good that I think it will be alright. Dill is adorable!
He is so cute and such a big boy! I cannot believe that he is that old. Now you can actually enjoy the last two hours of church! I am so jealous.
I love when they can go to nursery! Sorry to hear about the kidney stone. Jaden had a couple this year.(but I think he just wants me to think he is on even ground with his pregnant wife)
Post a Comment