I had lunch today with my oldest and best friend Katie (and Bella of course). It was fun to catch up and gossip a bit. It has also been fun blog hopping together. Katie and I met in 1994 and have been friends ever since. Every milestone we have had we have shared together. First boyfriends, first cars, High School, moving out on our own, first heartbreaks, Marriage, children etc....
There have been plenty of fights and times or sorrow along the way but I still love the girl like she's my sister!
And I am grateful for her......and for camera's so our children know how lucky they are to have mom's like us!

Sorry! I couldn't resist!
Love you!
Oscar Eyeontcha, Mia, Lexthie
1 comments:
Nice! I wouldn't have loaned you the pictures if I knew you were going to do that!!!
Just kidding. I love you too!
Post a Comment