Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Albuquerque...

It's 10:30 here in Albuquerque and I really should be making the most of getting a quiet night's sleep but instead I am online checking out my sister in law's blog (that I didn't know she had!) I got a swanky room unfortunately without a King size bed but the biggest disappointment was no bathtub! I was so looking forward to a nice soak without seeing pudgy fingers under the door and hearing "Mommy, Dillon is on the top bunk." Bummer

This is my first overnight trip to Albq so I finally got a chance to spend some time with Tara & Alonzo (Blair's sister and her hubby). They are very good tour guides and took me all over. The highlights were a very yummy Italian dinner at Zio's, a drive by the Albq Temple (gorgeous in the pink sunset), a drive up to the Sandia Tram (great view) and down to the campus area for dessert. I don't remember the name but we ate cannoli at the cutest restaurant. We will definitely be making a return trip back with Blair. After Tara emails me the pictures I will attach them to this post and you will see why Blair will love it!

Only a few more hours of this great cooler weather and I will get to squeeze my 3 boys! I miss them so much!

Oh yeah, I really really should not have forgot my TUMS! Maybe thats why I can't sleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment