You know they are up to no good! I was upstairs and hadn't heard a peep out of my boys for a few minutes. When I went down to investigate I was almost knocked over as they both high-tailed it to the couch. They don't look like they have been naughty right??

Wrong!
Notice the suckers. These were illegally procured from my Primary bag. They decided to taste every flavor. Some of them twice.

At least they were nice enough to clean up after themselves right? They put all the tasted (and rejected) suckers right back in the bag!
Wrong!
Notice the suckers. These were illegally procured from my Primary bag. They decided to taste every flavor. Some of them twice.
At least they were nice enough to clean up after themselves right? They put all the tasted (and rejected) suckers right back in the bag!
2 comments:
What a great post! This is something Carson and Natalie would do too. Our kids are smarter than we think!
Be very, very afraid. I love that they cleaned up the mess, and were back on the couch. Those little boys (I'm sure Jordy was the ring leader) are going to be soooo much fun!! Keep up the good work Jordy. Aunt Beasty loves you funny boys.
Post a Comment