Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Uh oh! Snowflakes, Vampires and Laughing Gas!

What a crazy few days we have had! The boys and I took a quick trip to Snowflake (seriously 24 hours) to pick up and Aunt Gill and bring her home with us. Grandma Karafa is in Idaho gallivanting with her sister so Gill was nice enough to brave watching the boys for the week. She even came to Primary with me on Sunday and braved the chaos of my class (9 5/6 year olds!)

I finished Breaking Dawn yesterday and really want my friends to hurry up so we can discuss (hint hint Betsy & Katie)!

Jordan had his first filling at Dr. Kelly's yesterday morning. They said he did great! The laughing gas made him a little loopy and he was talking a mile a minute and SO LOUD!! It was hilarious.

And drum roll please..... Dillon is now saying Uh-oh! Big deal you say? It sure is when they child only grunts or says Dad/Cat for everything. He is 20 months old. I think it is a huge success!

2 comments:

Stoddard Family said...

I wish I could find a dentist up here who does laughing gas. But I have not found one yet. I am really sorry to say that I was actually disappointed in the book. It was 750 pages for crying out loud, and nothing really happened.

G Gang said...

Hey, you know I would read the book if I acutally HAD the book!!! Dang Borders!!!
At least everything went well with Jordan yesterday. Wouldn't want his Dentist-phobia to blossom too early. (I hate the dentist!)

Post a Comment