![]() |
| Photo courtesy of Flickr I feel silly. Really, really silly about feeling so upset about this trip. Last year when we decided to purchase the Annual passes I never thought that we would use them as many times as we have. It seems almost second nature now to know we can runaway for a long weekend. I also never thought that I would feel so sad when they were about to expire (hence our last trip). Part of me wonders when and if we will be able to get passes again and how long it will be before we can take the the boys back to The Happiest Place on Earth. Told you it was silly. I am mentally prepping myself 2 weeks in advance... we will see if it helps! Things I have learned about the Karafa's at Disneyland:
Photo courtesy of Flickr |
Friday, February 19, 2010
Don't say the "D" Word...
We are two weeks away from our last trip to shhh... DISNEYLAND. We are going to celebrate Jordan's 5th birthday just as he has requested. I don't know why I am whispering (in type) though, they know we are going.
Labels:
Disneyland,
Family Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We are going over my kids spring break and they are all so excited. We haven't been in 4 years which means Kai was 9 months old and I was prego with Kam and didn't know yet (maybe that's why he's so crazy) Anyways, hope you guys have lots of FUN!
Have a great time and eat a churro for me!
Post a Comment