Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Paisanos...

Lately we have a new obsession in the Karafa house. And by we I mean Jordan. Remember his carefully written letter to Santa requesting "Super Mario for the Wii"? Well Santa gladly obliged this boys request and he has been hooked ever since.

He wants to play at home. He wants to play with Grandpa. It's Mario first thing in the morning, all day long and night. He will give you unsolicited "tips" on how to beat Bowser. He asks the children at the playground if they want to play Mario. He wants to wear a Mario shirt everyday. The kid is OBSESSED. His cheeks flush and he runs a temperature while playing. I swear I am not kidding...

After several nights of tears told it was time to pack it up we made a rule that the Wii and especially Mario is a weekend affair. Tears or tantrums lead to losing Mario playing privileges. It's been a pretty good bribing tactic.

Poor Dilly could care less. Jordan tried giving him a crash course in how to play and Dill just keeps saying I died. I died" ! Poor Dilly. At least he is reading up on how to play better.


0 comments:

Post a Comment