Aren't these teeny-tiny gummies just the cutest?
Apparently as my walls would tell you, I am also obsessed with food colored paint. First came the "cantaloupe" orange kitchen. Then my "avocado" green family room. Now I have gone and painted my stairs "milk chocolate" brown. Seriously, thats what Valspar named it.
Being the 80's child that I am my mind went immediately to Jessica Wakefield (of Sweet Valley High fame) and her Hershey's chocolate brown bedroom. If only my walls tasted like they looked.
Jordan prefers to call it chocolate milk. I tried to describe the color over the phone to the Beast the other day and when Jordan hollered in the background it was chocolate milk I specified that it was "Dad chocolate milk" as in 1/2 glass of syrup & half glass of milk. Ha ha ha... where's the toast.
We have lived in this house since September 2005... back when Blair and I made a deal that I would paint the downstairs if he did the stairs and the loft. I finally got sick of the flat white paint and crayon murals and just did it myself. The stairs took me 6 1/2 hours alone so I am not quite done... pictures of the completed project hopefully coming soon.



3 comments:
The color looks wonderful! Way to go painting it by yourself. I say Blair at least owes you a back/shoulder rub for your work!
you need to come help me paint my bathroom. I can't even contemplate painting with children in the house.... it's too much to wrap my brain around.
I have chocolate brown accent walls in my living room. And my kitchen is a burnt orange...you and I must think alike! :) Can't wait for the pics.
Post a Comment