Monday, July 14, 2008

The case of the missing Mindy

The Beast called today and wanted to know why I haven't been blogging. So here is a quick explanation why.

On Friday my little helper and I did this:


Which now looks like this (we still need to do the trim work and get another mattress and decorate):


Saturday we bought the bunk beds and painted our room:


Oh yeah and I became the best primary teacher EVER by making these delicious Cupcake Pops (from www.bakerella.blogspot.com) P.S DO NOT USE A WHOLE CAN OF FROSTING!! :


And now I am surrounded by fabric trying to make 2 twin size rag quilts for the bunks!

I may actually enjoy sitting behind my computer at work for a few days! Craftiness wears me right out!

4 comments:

j&krosser said...

Go domestic goddess!!

G Gang said...

I was kind of wondering where you guys have been as well. But I'm really impressed that you're doing all the stuff. I'm using the excuse that I'm pregnant so I can't do crafy stuff. And then once the baby is born I'll use the excuse that I have 2 kids so I can't do crafy stuff. Oh wait, you have 2 kids too.... crap.
We really need to live closer so you can help me become crafty.

Stoddard Family said...

Is that new bedding in your room? It looks very nice. What color did you paint your room? Isn't painting fun? We are painting Gill and Noah's rooms this week( including furniture) I am very excited!!! Ha ha ha. Anyways, are you coming to get Gill in 2 weeks or not?

Kristin said...

You are so ambitious! I have been wanting to paint a bathroom and my bedroom for a long time. I think you have motivated me to finally do it! Jordan and Dillon are going to love bunk beds or at least my kids do. They are a childhood classic!

Post a Comment