1. Mamma Mia- This movie was so awesome! Katie and I saw it last night and I want to see it again. Actually I really want my Dad to make me an ABBA cd (Beast can you get on that for this weekend?)
2. Zenni Optical- Home of the $8 eyeglasses. You think I'm kidding right? I thought they were too good to be true myself but here I am with my new glasses and they ROCK! So my fellow 4-eyed friends go to www.zennioptical.com and enjoy! (It took 7 business days to arrive)
3. Psych- Am I the only one who watches this show? I am watching last night's episode right now and all the 80's movie references are cracking me up! Abe Froman- The Sausage King of Chicago anyone??
I have had ABBA in my head all day so I leave you with this little nugget (hope it helps me too) "Don't you...forget about me! Hey hey hey hey!"
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't think that you watched Psych. It is one the funniest shows on t.v. Eric and I watch it every week. Even he got most of the 80's movie references. That episode was hilarious. I will get on the ABBA cd, I need a remake of the oldies tape he made a few years ago. See ya Saturday. Oh yeah, did you see that they have a new gladiator and his name is Beast. Tim was so impressed that they named an American Gladiator after his mother. Beasty
I don't think I've heard of the show Psych. But anything that references the 80's is alright by me!! I'll have to check it out. By the way, Jeff is very appreciative that he didn't have to go so Mamma Mia, so thanks for going with me.
Katie
Post a Comment