Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged to post these on my blog. I am doing this in an effort to make myself not think about the fact that when I woke up today Jordan was snoozing beside me. I even put my new satin (not Microfiber thank you amazon.com) sheets and new bedding on last night because it was officially a kid free zone HA!!!

Anyways, heres the rules:
List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections and 3 Random/Surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog (Yeah, I am tagging you here. I'm far too lazy!)

3 Joys-

  • My Children
  • My Husband
  • Finally painting my room 3 years after moving in.

3 Fears-

  • This economy
  • The death of my loved ones
  • The spiders that have mass produced in my backyard

3 Goals-

  • Be a stay at home mom
  • Have my house clean enough for guests
  • Make more friends

3 Obsessions-

  • Reality TV
  • Blogging
  • Decorating my house

3 Random Facts-

  • I bite my fingernails
  • I use Blair's deoderant because it smells like him
  • I cant wait for the next Twilight book to come out!

I tag Betsy, Heather, Rachel, Brooke & Katie!

2 comments:

Speer Family said...

Thanks for playing. I guess I forgot the part were I'm suppost to leave a comment and tag you. Oops!

Stoddard Family said...

my dear friend what in heavens name is wrong with you? You totally jinxed yourself. The reason Jordy was back in your bed is because you put on the nice sheets. Children have a very strong magnet inside of them that is highly attracted to Mom's nice things. Just give up and let that adorable face sleep with you. I haven't had a child free bed for 8 years and I am totally fine and normal!!!! (That is one of my funnies jokes ever)

Post a Comment