Sunday, July 6, 2008

More 4th Fun

As rare as it it is to get everyone together we decided to take some family pictures. It was originally my idea and I look the worst. Nice! Ben decided to hang out with friends so he is the only one missing.

Here's the whole family:
Grandma, Grandpa and all the Grandkids:Trying to get 7 kids to sit nicely:



Dillon having a great time with Uncle Eric:

The Smores Queen:



Tim and Blair playing ball:

Some things I wish there was not photo's of:

Me deciding to squeeze into Gillian's swimsuit and slip n' slide. Thanks Blair for your sweet paparazzi through the window photo skills. (Dont even think about posting Betsy, I know your blog password!)

Some things I WISH I had photo's of:

Our fun game of Cranium and the impromptu rules. And Megan, Jenni and Grace deciding Blair was their man for the weekend. Picture Blair on the couch with three girls piled on top. That was pretty much his weekend!

6 comments:

j&krosser said...

How fun! It is crazy to see everybody so grown up and how big yours and Betsy's kids are. Cute pictures.

Stoddard Family said...

So I totally didn't notice how our husbands hid in the back of the picture, what snotfaces!

Barnes Family said...

Oh cute! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

G Gang said...

That's a good family picture. Too bad Ben couldn't make it. I don't remember the last time my entire family was all together though... maybe Stephen's wedding...?

G Gang said...

Oh yeah, I want to see that bathing suit picture. I know Blair will show it to me!!! And how did you get Blair to play Crainium? I thought he HATED that game?

Stoddard Family said...

I am pretty sure that if you get to title me "Smores Queen" and put a pictureof me and all the smores supplies around me I should share with everyone the slip and slide show! Love you!

Post a Comment