

Forgive the poor quality but these pictures were taken this morning at 5:45 a.m ( in the dark ). Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Those are my children peacefully snoozing in their own beds!
My original intention was to transition them into the bunks at the same time (so the Beast could have my crib) and Dillon was going along with the plan fine. He laid right down and went to sleep without a fuss. I figured I would let him fall asleep and then put Jordan in. Jordy snuggled and was asleep until I lifted him and his eyes shot open in panic and he said "Where are you taking me?". He must have poked/prodded/touched his brother to wake him up because they were both in my room not 5 minutes later.
I let them snuggle until the commercial (of the NEVER ENDING Allstar game!) and then laid them in their own beds. There was not another peep out of them! We ALL slept so well. I have knocked on wood etc.... feel free to do it in my name!!
As if that was not exciting enough news for the day do you know what time it is?

TIME TO MAKE IT WORK!!
4 comments:
Yes! Project Runway starts today! Oh and you're good to start at 7 with the attempts- I start at 9 :(
Mindy- hey! Sounds like night two went very well. Good luck tonight!
Project Runway!!!!!! I'm watching it as I type.
Yeah! Hopefully the boys will keep it up!
Post a Comment