Thursday, September 25, 2008

Goodnight...

The picture is grainy but one day I will get a better video of him and the Little Critter book ( a personal favorite). This is what lulls me to sleep each night. My sweet baby is getting so big!

2 comments:

Brooke Jenkins said...

I just have to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. I have been on to read in t long time with the AC bring out and all, but it is good to see you and your boys again. I am sorry it has been a rough week. At least the weekend it here.

G Gang said...

Oh my goodness, that is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I started crying a little, but I'm going to blame that on the pregnancy. We have that book - I can't wait until Bella can read it to me to. You are doing such a great job with those boys. You are a great example to me!
Thanks!
Love ya

Post a Comment