My Mother-in-law and I joined Weight Watcher's today. Every Saturday from now until I weigh a 2nd grader less I will be at a Weight Watcher's meeting! I am really not good with public humiliation, so I am hoping this kick starts me losing some weight.
So this means when you see me stuffing my face with candy please smack me. That is all!
Maybe counting points will also help me with my awful math skills! The Beast tells me it is hard having to help your kids with their homework. Maybe I can hire Brooke Jenkins to tutor me when the time comes! :) Too bad she wasn't around a few months ago to teach me to tell time! Here's a funny story: I am almost 28 and until earlier this year I could not tell time. Seriously! Being a mother has taught me teaching skills and I finally taught myself with this little trick: Short hand= short word (hour) Long hand= Long word (minute). At least I think that is right..............................
That would be really embarrassing if Blair was lying to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How many times have mom and I explained the short hand and the long hand? Hey but now when Jordy is in kindergarten you can help him with his math homework. That is when they teach children how to tell time!
It must be a math thing, I am terrible with math and I've always had a hard time memorizing right and left. I used to put and L and R on my hands when we played Twister!
Post a Comment