Did I do to the darn Tooth Fairy? Just call us Snaggletooth Central around these parts!
Dillon was running down the hallway at Grandma's (2 minutes before we left...of course) and fell face first on ceramic tile. The only casualty was his front tooth. Maybe I will call him Chipper. Humor is all I have left at this point.
I also have humor about my own appearance OBVIOUSLY! But I have to document the fact that my boy actually wanted his Mommy tonight. Ahhhh, true love!
Dillon was running down the hallway at Grandma's (2 minutes before we left...of course) and fell face first on ceramic tile. The only casualty was his front tooth. Maybe I will call him Chipper. Humor is all I have left at this point.
I also have humor about my own appearance OBVIOUSLY! But I have to document the fact that my boy actually wanted his Mommy tonight. Ahhhh, true love!
2 comments:
Unfortunately when they get big owies that is some of the best snuggle time we can get. It is nice to know that when they are hurt or sick no one but mom will do.
Oh no! Poor Dilly! For some reason, the first pic isn't showing up on my computer... I can only imagine what it must look like! I bet grandma feels terrible right about now about not finishing the carpet job [2-3 years after she started it...]
Post a Comment