Dear Mother,
I'm sorry that I came into this world as your second child. Like Jordan, Betsy must have tricked you into thinking motherhood was easy. I'm sorry that I would never make eye contact with you or sit and snuggle on your lap. Dillon must be that exact replica of me and I am now sorry.
Dear Nursery Teachers and Parents,
I'm sorry that my child is "that child". You know, the one who hits the other kids and runs away from you the minute you take your eyes of him.
Dear neighbors,
I'm sorry if the noise from my house exceeded that maximum decibel today. It has been a rough day.
Friends,
I'm sorry that my blog post is boring today.
Children,
I'm sorry that I have no patience today.
This pretty much sums up the day!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So sorry- those days are so hard! Despite his tears the costume looks so great!
I bet you can't wait to take him trick-or-treating. Maybe if you ask Dad really nicely he will.
Sorry! I hate those days. Sometimes I wish moms could have sick days and accrue "vacation" time.
It looks fantastic! I love the fall colors!
Post a Comment